十大美剧十大美剧

美剧英剧
资讯动态

美剧《詹姆斯·卡梅隆的科幻故事(2018)》第一季第一集Part1

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

我是你父亲

I am your father.

各式各样的科幻电影一直是我的心头好...

I've always loved science fiction in every form...

从那片阴影里像条灰蛇一样扭出来

...out of the shadow like a gray snake.

又出现了一条

And now it's another one,

一条接一条的出现

and there's another one and another one.

...喜欢那些点子的力量...

...for the power of its ideas...

成功了

It works!

...喜欢它提出的那些宏大的问题

...and for the big questions it asks.

"宇宙中有什么

"What's out there in the universe?

世界将会如何终结

How will the world end?

我们的科技会毁灭我们吗"

Will our technology destroy us?"

你必须跟我走 无论死活

Dead or alive, you are coming with me.

...最重要的一个问题是...

...and above all...

它活过来了

It's alive!

"我们能从这些精彩的故事中学到什么"

..."What can we learn from these fantastic stories?"

谁来说"开拍" 你还是我

So, who wants to say, "Action," you or me?

-你 说吧 -好吧 开拍

- You, go on. - Okay. Action!

我觉得我从始至终都是一个科幻粉

I think I always have been a sci-fi fan.

有哪些可能性 会发生什么

What's possible? What's gonna happen?

感觉有点像是预测未来

That's kind of like seeing in the future.

砰的一声 就在你眼前

It's just boom! Right at you.

科幻电影给你展示了各种可能性

Science fiction shows you all the possibilities.

就这一点而言 它已经超越了科幻

At that point, it's beyond science fiction.

成为了关于人性的宣言

It's a statement about humanity.

我们将会做到如今我们根本无法想象的事

We'll do things that we cannot even imagine today.

但它们真的很有意思

But it's great entertainment.

没错

Exactly!

这个电影类型正在高速发展

This is a whole genre that's just exploding

因为它比其他类型要有趣得多

because it's so much more fun than a lot of the other genres.

非常狂霸酷炫拽 很能给人力量

So badass and cool and empowering.

你不断地问"如果...会怎样"

You're constantly saying, "What if?"

如果你不这么问 你就是个傻瓜

And if you're not saying, "what if?" You're a fool.

一切皆有可能

Anything is possible.

雷·布莱伯利 阿瑟·克拉克

Ray Bradbury and Arthur Clarke

以及罗伯特·海因莱因

and Robert Heinlein.

就是这样 我被迷住了

That was it. I was hooked.

宇宙的概念是非常惊人的

The concept of the universe is so mind-boggling.

还有奇幻类的科幻电影

And then there's also that line of science fiction fantasy.

我觉得怪物能告诉我们关于我们自己的一切

I think monsters tell us everything about ourselves.

在我眼中科幻电影真的很特别

Science fiction is just that special to me.

我们爱它 怎么样也看不够

And we love it, and we can't get enough of it.

所以我们不能停下来

And so we can't stop.

詹姆斯·卡梅隆的

科幻电影故事

外星生命

在你的整个职业生涯中

You've done, I think, over your entire oeuvre,

你既做过导演又做过制片

between directing and producing,

你拍过许多

you've done many films

关于第一类接触或者是外星人入侵的片子

about first contact or invasion.

你童年时期的想象是被它们激发的吗

Was that what was inflaming your -- your young imagination?

宇宙的概念是我爸爸灌输给我的

My father was the one that introduced me to the cosmos.

史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格

导演 制片人

他用一个硬纸筒

He's the one that built, from a big cardboard roll,

就是用来卷毯子的那种...

that you roll rugs on...

他造了一个直径五厘米的反射望远镜

...he built a two-inch reflecting telescope.

Oh, cool.

然后我看见了木星的卫星

And then I saw the moons of Jupiter.

那是他指给我看的第一个天体

It was the first thing that he pointed out to me.

我还看到了土星环 围着土星

And I saw the rings of Saturn -- around Saturn.

这一切发生在我六七岁的时候

And I'm six, seven years old when this all happened.

所以 对我而言 宇宙...

And so, for me, the cosmos --

你...你花了很多时间盯着天空

You -- You spent a lot of time staring at the sky.

经常盯着天空

A lot of time look美剧小站ing at the sky.

半夜我被叫醒

Woke me up in the middle of the night.

挺可怕的 你爸爸走进你的房间

It's scary when your dad walks into your bedroom,

天还是黑的 然后他说 "跟我来"

and it's still dark, and he says, "Come with me."

你爸爸带你出去看了一场流星雨

Your dad took you out to watch a meteor shower?

是狮子座的流星雨

It was the Leonid shower.

他把我带到了新泽西州的某处小山坡上

And he took me to a knoll somewhere in New Jersey,

那里有几百人躺在野餐凳上

and there were hundreds of people lying on picnic benches.

那个场景出现在了《第三类接触》里

Yeah, well, that scene is right in "Close Encounters."

-没错 -一模一样

- Absolutely. - It's the same scene.

我把这一幕放进了《第三类接触》里

I put the scene in "Close Encounters."

我出到户外 我们一起枕着一个背包...

And I got out there and we laid down on a knapsack --

他的军用背包

his Army knapsack.

然后我们抬头望着夜空...

And we looked up at the sky...

多么美好

Oh, how awesome.

...每过大概30秒

...and every 30 seconds or so,

就会有一道很亮的光从夜空中划过

there was a brilliant flash of light that streaked across the sky.

然后我记得 在我爸的影响下

And I just remember, you know, looking at the sky,

我看着星空 说

because of the influence of my father, and saying,

"如果我有机会拍一部科幻电影

"If I ever get a chance to make a science fiction movie,

我希望那些家伙是为了和平而来的"

I want those guys to come in peace."

《第三类接触》

1977年

我接到经纪人的电话

I got a call from my agent,

告诉我"有一个角色

saying, "There's a job.

史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格正在拍一部电影

Steven Spielberg is directing a movie.

鲍勃·巴拉班

演员

《第三类接触》

叫做《第三类接触》

It's called 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind.'"

我说"你说什么"

I said, "Excuse me?"

《第三类接触》

史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格导演

我要去参加面试

So, I have this audition coming up,

所以我为了拿到这个角色做了一些准备

so I practice a little bit of what I think will help me get the job.

史蒂文说"我们很愿意邀请你参演这部电影

And Steven says, "Well, we'd love you to do this movie.

你来演弗朗索瓦·特吕弗的翻译

You'd be Franois Truffaut's interpreter.

唯一的要求是

The only thing is,

我们得听听你的法语说得怎样

we just need to hear what your French is like.

你的法语说得好吗" 我说...

Is your French good"? I said...

我已经好几年没说过法语了

如果你给我这个角色 我会觉得难度很大

他们没有一个人会说法语 然后他们说

None of them spoke French and they said,

"很好 这个角色是你的了

"Great, you've got the job.

你的法语说得棒极了"

Your French is terrific."

你最近经历过近距离接触吗

Have you recently had a close encounter?

和一些非常不寻常的东西近距离接触

Close encounter with something very unusual?

你们是谁

Who are you people?

《第三类接触》

"Close Encounters of the Third Kind"

西德尼·珀喀维兹

物理学家 科学作家

《双面好莱坞科学科幻大不同》[台译]

最开始的名字是叫《仰望天空》

had an original title called "Watch the Skies."

如果你是一个真正的科幻小说迷

And if you're a real science fiction buff,

你肯定知道它的出处

you know where that comes from.

能听到我声音的人 告诉世人

Every one of you listening to my voice, tell the world.

《怪人》

1951年

把这些告诉所有人 无论他们在哪

Tell this to everybody, wherever they are.

要记得"仰望天空"

"Watch the skies."

所以《第三类接触》

So, "Close Encounters of the Third Kind,"

最开始的名称是指向了

its original title built a bridge back

那部二十世纪五十年代的经典科幻电影

to that 1950s classic science fiction film,

《怪人》

"The Thing from Another World."

生日快乐

Happy B-b-b-birthday,

祝你 来自另外一个世界的怪物 你

you, uh, thing from another world, you.

谢谢你

Oh! Thank you!

《第三类接触》里理查德·德莱弗斯的角色

The character of Richard Dreyfuss in "Close Encounters"

十分有趣 因为他不是英雄

is really interesting because he is not a hero.

埃米·尼科尔森

电影评论家 主持人

佳能秀

他不是个好父亲 也不是个好丈夫

He's not a good dad. He's not a good husband.

他放弃一切只为探寻

He gives up everything to seek out this idea

其他星球上有生命这个想法

that there is life on other planets.

他就是一个平凡的普通人

He's just an absolute, everyday guy

在电力公司上班

working for the power company.

他有一次莫名其妙的经历

本原创文章未经允许不得转载 | 当前页面:十大美剧 » 美剧《詹姆斯·卡梅隆的科幻故事(2018)》第一季第一集Part1